Want to learn more about The Four Men Feast? Here are some resources:
- About this Website and The Four Men Feast
- An explanation of how this website came to be and what is its purpose; a bit about how the Feast itself came to be (and, specifically, how it came to be in Philadelphia); and sundry disclaimers and acknowledgments.
- The Four Men and Feasting
- An article by Sean P. Dailey, former editor of Gilbert magazine, the flagship publication of the American Chesterton Society.
- A Socratic Explanation for Daft People
- Inspired by the section at the beginning of Belloc's The Path to Rome where he explains "The Grand Climacteric" in Socratic form, this Q&A explanation of the Four Men Feast was written - and should be read - with tongue-in-cheek.
- About the Book
- An essay about the novel that started it all, Hilaire Belloc's The Four Men: A Farrago.